Friday, July 10, 2009

Claim Jumper

I always check the menu online before I go out to a restaurant to see if they have several vegan-friendly options. I was concerned when I didn't see anything that seemed vegan on Claim Jumpers restaurant which I was invited to for my future father-in-law's birthday dinner the other night. I e-mailed Claim Jumper and they got back to me in a fashion that was both timely and satisfying. :) The lovely Ms. Powers wrote:

Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2009, 3:41 PM

Dear Ms. xxxxx,

Thank you for contacting us regarding Vegan items on our menu. We are very pleased that you are planning on dining with us!

The following is a list of selected items that are/can be prepared Vegan with little or no alterations:

Soft Pretzel
Comes brushed with butter, so ask for no butter

Bruschetta
Ask for no Parmesan Cheese garnish on the Tomato Relish

Candied Walnut and Asian Pear Salad
Ask for no Blue Cheese Crumbles

California Citrus Salad
Ask for no Blue Cheese Crumbles

Crunchy Spinach Salad
Ask for no bacon, or feta cheese

House Salad
Ask for no bacon, egg, cheese or croutons

Our Citrus Dressing is the only Vegan salad dressing option, but it is
delicious!

Roasted Vegetable Soup

Thai Cole Slaw

Shoestring French Fries

Fresh Charbroiled Asparagus

Seasonal Roasted Vegetables or Steamed Vegetables

Baked Potato

Any of our pizzas can be made without cheese or marinara sauce.

Our sourdough bread, French bread, wheat bread, squaw bread, and Bruchetta Bread are
all made without eggs, milk or whey.

I hope this information is helpful to you. Please do not hesitate to contact me again if you have any additional questions or need any
clarification. Thank you for choosing to dine with us!

Warm Regards,
Shannon Powers


I was so pleased at the response and the array of vegan options on the menu! Use this as a reference for your own trips in future!

No comments:

Post a Comment